Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just Starting...


Well I'm very excited to be blogging! I've sorta wanted to start one for a while but for some reason haven't found the time to sit down and check it out... until today that is. I'm glad I did... Hopefully this will help me remember all the great things going on in life! Well a short part about me... My name is Melissa and I'm married to a very wonderful man named Ron. He is amazing in so many ways starting with the fact that he is like a father to my daughters, Daniella and Jenna, even though he's not their "real" father... hes a real father in our book! Ron and I have a son together and his name is Austin. Austin is 3 1/2 months old and such a happy baby! Jenna is 2 1/2 years old and always busy! Daniella is 5 1/2 years old and knows more than she should because she has the biggest ears and needs to be in everyones business :) I love my kids more than anything and love being a mom. I started very young and have had many people look down on me because of my age but I know that I have always taken care of my kids and given them everything they ever needed. I'm a working mom but I'm very lucky to be able to bring my kids to work with me. I never have a break and some days its hard but I'm so glad I don't have to leave my kids anywhere and I get to raise them.

Well I guess I should get off of the computer and get this house picked up before heading back to work. A mother's day is always busy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Ya know they will be having a blog carnival at the end of this month, the purpose of that is to direct traffic to your blog. In order to be a part of it you need to offer some sort of prize to one winner. I think the last carnival there were over 2000+ blogs, it took me a week to enter most all of them and I found so many new and fun blogs to visit. Just an idea

    ReplyDelete